3.22.2011

81/365

Here's another one of our favorite B4D meals!

Waffles.

I have been on the hunt for the perfect waffle recipe forever! I grew up with my grandma's awesome waffles, and nothing really compares. I've been using this recipe for a little while and I think I like it! I think the key is folding the egg whites into the batter. So, here's the recipe! We love it with a little whipped cream on top, of course. We just whip it up in the vitamix before we serve it.

Waffles.
1 3/4 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. sugar
7 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1 1/2 c. milk
3 eggs, separated

Combine dry ingredients. Mix wet in separate bowl. Beat egg whites in separate glass bowl until stiff peaks form. Add wet ingredients into dry. Carefully fold egg whites into batter. Cook in waffle iron immediately.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment