1.30.2011

30/365


So...Micah had this project assigned to him about a month ago. Somehow, we haven't done a lick of it until today. Yeah, that's my very most favorite way to handle big projects...NOT!!!! Anyway, Micah is supposed to do this book on his life as if her were President of the United States. Like a retrospective kind of thing. It's a very cool concept, but not so fun when you haven't had more than about 4 hours of asleep after a night shift, and you have to go back again that night. Yay! It worked out okay, and we bonded, so it's fine.

Fine print: I mean absolutely no disrespect to George Washington by plastering Micah's face over his. Just so you know.

3 comments:

  1. I love last minute projects too... This turned out great although I'm not sure if I like this one better than the cereal box from a few years ago. :) I hope you catch up on your sleep soon. I can tell you're tired; read the fine print one more time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha!!!! Ju...you crack me up. You know how to break it to people gently...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...isn't that nice... ;) Thanks for heads-up. Yep, I'm tired.

    ReplyDelete