1.09.2011

9/365


This will soon become my newest purse. It would already be my purse if I hadn't gotten caught up in some family happenings:

-a nap

-dinner

-bathtime

-painting my baby's toenails

-yapping at my tootie-pie litle sister

-yapping at my cute hubby

-sprucing up my sewing room

-drawing pictures of my future purse

-bedtime for the kiddos

THEN...I found my little box of things I've saved over the years, and started going through all the papers and letters I saved over the years. I found the newspaper clipping from when I ran into this girl on a bike who came out from behind this electrical box (don't worry, it was about 2 miles/hour and she was fine)...a newspaper clipping about this older gentleman that kept running into a bunch of things in Sun City that has me rolling every time I read it...some old notes from my cute hubsters from when we were dating (made me smile). I also found some letters from a roommate who came from Japan to go to school. I looked for her on facebook but couldn't find her. I hope to someday! She was awesome!

Anyway, that's why the purse isn't done, but I'm going for Tuesday now.

3 comments:

  1. That will be a super cute purse. Are you and Ivy designing your own patterns, or do you have a source? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Ju! I hope it's done before we go to Utah. I have all these plans, but this one keeps getting put off! I just draw out how I want it to be (measurements and pictures). Ivy's been doing the same thing. I could send you a picture of my little random drawing if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love it. I loved Mom's purse that Ivy made. It looked so nice and professional. :) The end of january is coming soon...fill me on the dates when you'll be around.

    ReplyDelete