1.05.2011

5/365


Isn't he a cutie? I think so...even with those headphones permanently attached to his ears...

This one is SOOC (straight out of camera), aside from a few color tweaks in my RAW editor. I only tell you this because I want you to look closely at the way this is blurred. It's kind of a cheater way of doing a tilt-shift lens technique with the lens you have. Here are some examples of tilt-shift pictures. The blur is different than what you normally get with your average lens. Normally, there is a focal point that is sharper with a range of blur in the background. This lens makes for a different blurring. The way I did it was to take my lens off the camera, then hold it snug up against the camera body. It takes some practice, but is heck of a lot cheaper than springing for the trusty tilt-shift!

No comments:

Post a Comment